Parenting With Confidence 0-6 Years
New parents or parents-to-be sometimes wish children come with an instruction manual; parenting can seem so complex and challenging! Be equipped with a strong foundation to meet the formative needs of your child and embark in this exciting journey with confidence. All materials are from Focus on the Family.
- Identify your parenting style and be an effective Parent-Coach
- Identify your child's personality and successfully meet his or her needs
- Apply discipline strategies and techniques
- Communicate effectively, impact values and create good memories for your child
Join a workshop!
$120 per person
or $180 per couple
(includes a Participant's Handbook)
- Video learning
- Facilitator-led interactions
- Small group discussions
- Individual exercises
Register your interest now!
Motivating your Child
What Motivates your Child?
What drives him? What energises him?
It is common to hear parents lament, "He is always playing computer games."
"She is always hanging out too much with friends."
Ever since I came across Dr Steven Reiss' ground-breaking research on human motivation, I've come to this conclusion:
EVERYONE IS MOTIVATED
The challenge is to discover what motivates your child, what he values highly and what he gives his time and energy to.
The good news is you don't need to have special psychic abilities to pick these motivators. Acorn Training is using the Reiss Motivation Profile to help children and parents discover what motivates them intrinsically.
"The workshop was clearly an eye-opener and epiphany-isa for me. Can't agree more that we are all wired differently and that we ought to apply different strokes for different folks. Double thumbs-up for the course!" - Benedict Boo, parent and author
- Discover your child's unique motivators through the scientifically validated Reits motivation profiling
- Receive a printed report of your child's motivation profiling
- Learn how to motivate your child through his intrinsic motivators
- Embark on a new journey with your child in achieving his goals
- Learn goal setting skills in a fun and experiential way
- Discover important habits to develop and achieve personal goals
$50 per parent-child pair
SIGN UP TODAY!
Register through email
(limited seats available)
Acorn Training is one of the leading educational and training consultancies in Singapore, delivering impactful programmes to more than a hundred schools each year.